This CFL Veg Grow Room package is ideal for vegetating up to 9 plants. The products in this package have been carefully selected by the Growers House Staff based on their durability, compatibility, and effectiveness. This package includes:
- Dimensions: 2’ x 2’ x 67″ (60 x 60 x 170 cm)
- Crop surface area: 4 sq ft (0.36 m^2)
- Recommended lighting: 150-400w HPS, MH, or LED
- Designed with an exceptional attention to detail
- Durable materials and excellent craftsmanship
- Latest generation of BoPET film (98% reflectivity)
- An extra air inlet secured with a fine mesh, sealable with a Velcro flap
- Easy-to-use zippers
- 100% lightproof
- Framework made entirely from powder coated galvanized steel pipes (16mm diameter)
- Maximum load capacity: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Highly reflective textured aluminum, offering excellent reflective and diffusion properties.
- Includes mogul base socket and 8′ grounded power cord.
- Includes integrated mounting bracket with chrome wire hangers.
- Fixture dimensions: 21¼” long x 15″ wide x 4.5″ tall.
- Works with 125w, 200w, and 250w fixtures. 300w CFLs do work with this fixture, although they fit snugly.
- This fixture is plug-and-play.
Our 200W CFL Grow Light Bulb is designed for the vegetative and growth stage of your plants. This is one of the highest wattage self-ballasted lamps on the market today. It produces an amazing 12,000 lumens directly onto your plant. We recommend that you mount the this 200W lamp approximately 24-30 inches from the plant.
The Apollo 8 – 24 Hour Programmable Analog Dual Timer is the perfect timing solution for your hydro systems. With two outlets and a 15 amp capacity, it’s easy to set to run your lights, pumps, fans, etc. The Apollo 8 has 96 non-detachable 15 minute trippers and can be configured in numerous timing schedules to meet the most demanding timing requirements.
- Measures indoor/outdoor temperature and indoor humidity.
- Stores the min/max values of the indoor/outdoor temperature and indoor humidity.
- Switch between °C and °F.
- Clock function.
- 12/24 hour mode switch.
- Water proof temperature probe.
- Uses 1 AAA battery (not included).
In-Line Booster Fan, 6″ – 188 CFM
Booster Fans can be mounted in-line with your existing duct work to increase airflow. Available in 6″, 8″ and 10″ models. They are quiet running, are made with UL recognized components, and include an 8′, 120v power cord. 6″ unit rated at 188 CFM. Color may vary.