- Promotes vibrant color and lush foliage
- Contains natural ingredients
- Feed once per season in spring and fall
- Also great for use on evergreens and acid loving plants
- Easy-to-use Spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong trees and shrubs
Use Once A Season, Spring & Fall
Trees, shrubs and ornamentals can make low-maintenance and long-lasting additions to your landscape. Providing color, structure, shade and even fruit to your garden, one of their biggest requirements is an occasional feeding, particularly for younger trees and shrubs. They use a lot of energy in the spring, pushing out flowers, leaves and seeds, so they benefit most from plant food during this active period. Feeding your flowering shrubs after they’ve bloomed will encourage more blooms next year.
Miracle-Gro has tree spikes specially formulated for trees, shrubs, evergreens, fruit, citrus, and palm trees. They should be used annually, in the spring and early fall, for a continuous release of nutrients.